Improve mission debriefing,aircraft maintenance, decrease costs and increase fuel efficiency for all commercial aviation with one flight data systems software.
The universal quick access recorder records all flight data throughout the length of the flight.
Upon an airplane landing the universal quick access recorder system transmits all flight data captured during the flight to the cloud-based flight data system (XpressA™)
XpressA™ software safely processes flight data thought cloud-based processors.
Aircraft maintenance and safety team receives detailed flight data analysis reports, EFB access and a complete dashboard showing all metrics of flight data-all in one app.
1. The universal quick access recorder records the aircraft flight data during the flight.
2. The universal quick access recorder automatically transmits flight data right after landing
3. The XpressA™ dynamically processes flight data analysis, flight data monitoring and flight operational quality assurance (FOQA) into files. Emails are automatically sent in case of deviations are detected.
4. Flight data analysis reports are automatically accessible to aircraft maintenance and safety team as well as the avionic crew from anywhere anytime.
5. Offers cellular data offload capabilities for a maximum speed of data reception.
6. All in depth analysis tools as also available to flight data analysts, chief pilot and aircraft maintenance team.
7. Compatible with ARINC 573/717/747 FDRs.
8. Alternating current and direct current versions available.
Get a complete demo to learn how our flight data technology is the perfect solution to manage your entire fleet of aircraft.get a demo
Automatically analyze flight data for:
Format: 64/128/256/512/1024 wps Harvard bi-phase synchronized per ARINC 573/717/747 or bi-polar
Signal Characteristics: Compatible with ARINC 573/717/747
Processing: True differential analog processing with digitally adaptive bit synchronization
STC: STC, FAA, STC and EASA minor modification and Engineering Order from Part 21 packages available;
REGULATORY SPECIFICATIONS: RTCA/DO-160G, in compliance with EUROCAE-ED 112A
Quality Management System Certification: ISO 13485:2016