Improve mission debriefing, decrease costs and increase fuel efficiency for all of your aircraft with one powerful software solution.
The uQAR records all flight data throughout the length of the flight.
Upon an airplane landing the u(QAR) system transmits all flight data captured during the flight to the cloud-based flight data system (XpressA™)
XpressA™ software safely processes flight data thought cloud-based processors.
Safety team receives detailed flight data analysis reports, EFB Access and a complete dashboard showing all metrics of flight data-all in one app.
1. The uQAR records the aircraft flight data during the flight.
2. The uQAR automatically transmits flight data right after landing.
3. The XpressA™ (FDA-FDM-FOQA) dynamically processes flight data files. Emails are automatically sent in case of deviations are detected.
4. Flight data analysis reports are automatically accessible to safety team as well as the crew from anywhere anytime.
5. Offers cellular data offload capabilities for a maximum speed of data reception.
6. All in depth analysis tools as also available to flight data analysts, chief pilot and maintenance team.
7. Compatible with ARINC 573/717/747 FDRs.
8. AC and DC versions available.
Get a complete demo to learn how the product is the perfect solution to manage your entire fleet of aircraft.get a demo
Automatically analyze flight data for:
Format: 64/128/256/512/1024 wps Harvard bi-phase synchronized per ARINC 573/717/747 or bi-polar
Signal Characteristics: Compatible with ARINC 573/717/747
Processing: True differential analog processing with digitally adaptive bit synchronization
STC: STC, FAA, STC and EASA minor modification and Engineering Order from Part 21 packages available;
REGULATORY SPECIFICATIONS: RTCA/DO-160G, in compliance with EUROCAE-ED 112A
Quality Management System Certification: ISO 13485:2016
We can review all the benefits and how this solution can help you regain control of your flight data.get started